Our client is looking for a savvy Digital Communications and B2B Social Media Manager to drive engagement and traffic from its clients, industry leaders, client prospects and employee prospects. The goal is to provide sales leads and to recruit new employees as well as educate our team members across the firm’s internal and external digital channels. Previous social media experience in these areas and a passion for staying on top of, even ahead of the game, in social media trends is critical to your success in the role. Must be creative and have B2B and LinkedIn social experience and wear multiple hats.
Don’t miss a chance to join a growth-minded, creative team in an established company that has won awards for the past two years as one of the top places to work in Atlanta.
- Think strategically to develop and implement a social media strategy that includes LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Partner with company’s recruiting team to create strategies and programs to attract potential candidates through social.
- Own the company’s Intranet homepage to deliver company and industry news to company’s team members.
- Keep the pulse on all company news and events to identify opportunities for stories and posts.
- Write and edit content for social media and the Intranet to build brand, educate and drive leads.
- Maintain an editorial calendar the defines content and cadence for social and company’s Intranet.
- Work with the marketing production team to create content that integrates visuals, videos and podcasts.
- Analyze, report and optimize strategies and content based on performance data.
- Monitor social listening tools, as well as trending topics and hashtags, for opportunities and key conversations, and share back with relevant departments.
- Oversee community management and brand engagement, responding to mentions and creating organic brand relationships with social media influencers.
- Stay current on evolving social media and digital communications trends to evolve, maintain and uphold best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, corporate communications or journalism
- 5+ years of experience with social media for B2B brands
- Experience writing B2B posts on LinkedIn
- Corporate environment work experience
- Excellent writing and editorial skills
- Advanced MS Word skills
- Excellent project management skills; ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Well organized and self-motivated to work on a fast-paced marketing team
- Command of AP Style
- Knowledge of SharePoint and WordPress a plus
This position is managed by Brooke Haynes