Our client has an immediate opening for a Social and Content Marketing Specialist. This is a new role, perfect for a B2C/B2B writer with consumer product sales copy (web), brochure, email, blog and social media experience, plus more. You will develop content for marketing campaigns across multiple product lines in both long and short format. Two or more years’ experience is ideal, but a recent college grad who is proficient in social, can write long format and has writing samples is welcome too. Must love to write… have you gathered that so far? If you can create eye-catching headlines and engaging social copy, this one’s for you! Join a growing marketing team in a company in high-growth mode with opportunity for advancement and your own career growth. And, don’t forget having fun on the job too.
- Write and manage company’s social media platforms including FB, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and others
- Create compelling content for sales and marketing teams that increase product awareness with company’s dealers and distributors as well and end users. Content includes social media, website updates, trade materials, natural search campaigns, etc.
- Edit and review content for appropriate message, keywords, style consistency, continuity, format, voice/tone, grammar and brand guideline adherence.
- Develop content calendar for print, trade and digital communications channels
- Meet with internal clients to understand and meet needs
- Collaborate with marketing team to measure effect of campaigns, social media content and other digital activities
- Seek new ways to increase marketing spend ROI
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years' marketing and social media writing experience
- Outstanding writing, grammatical and communications skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to persuade and influence through content
- Experience in B2C and B2B writing or understanding of the differences between the two
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Understanding of trends, methodologies and marketing technologies
- MS Office proficient
Approximately 10% travel
This position is managed by Suzi Starosta