Our client has an immediate opening for an Account Manager. If you have agency experience and are looking for a fun, challenging role and a place to call home, this one is for you! You will manage multiple accounts in a variety of sizes. Yes, this agency has large clients, but they work with the smaller ones as well, so you will gain a broad range of client experience.
B2B experience preferred, along with the ability to work within a fast-paced environment wearing multiple hats. You must have agency background, but a blend of agency and corporate is fine. In this role, you will work from concept to execution and everything in between… not just one piece of the pie. Your hands will not only be in the relationship development/management side, but in strategy development as well. Lots of growth potential!
- Manage multiple clients’ needs and collaborate with internal team members on the day-to-day account duties and meeting deadlines
- Work closely with clients to understand their business needs and goals, digging deep, in order to develop creative briefs, marketing plans, campaign scope, calendars, proposals, media plans, schedules, presentations and status reports
- Manage clients’ expectations, accept their feedback, provide them guidance and push back effectively when needed
- Communicate client feedback and work with agency creative team to deliver on clients’ needs and challenges
- Grow client relationships
- Create content and asset documents for web, multimedia engagements, social media, campaigns, etc.
- Lead kick-off meetings and communicate information to the creative team. Gather client feedback and approvals on strategies. Ensure all work is accurate
- Gather feedback from clients on campaign and marketing initiative results.
- Manage account-level finance, billing forecasts, invoice requests, status reports and documentation of decisions between the agency and clients
- 3-6 years’ account management experience. Can be mix of agency and client side, but must include 2 years’ agency
- College coursework completion preferred but not required
- B2B marketing experience preferred
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Outstanding relationship management and persuasion skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, high-energy mode
- Client-centric mindset
- Ability to develop strategies and write marketing plans for multi-channel integrated marketing and communications
- Love to learn new things and dig into details to understand client’s business in depth
- Experience in tech, IT, healthcare, medical device, manufacturing, logistics, or supply chain industry is ideal
This position is managed by Brooke Haynes.