|Our client has an immediate opening for an innovative Creative Director to lead the development and execution of top-notch, fun products. Must be a master of big ideas and creativity as they relate to specific brands and be able to sell products and concepts into clients with a stellar presentation style. Fun, friendly, family atmosphere, never a dull moment and great place to show off your mad ping pong skills!
- Directs the development and execution of products for clients’ brands.
- Hands-on creative development and brainstorming of promotional programs themes, concepts and products.
- Brings a fresh, new perspective and new ideas for products and graphic design execution. Thinks outside the box to drive innovation and brand excitement.
- Delivers exciting, dynamic presentations to existing and prospective clients serving as the face of the company.
- Sets the pace for high energy and effective teamwork.
- Supervises and inspires creative team: motivates, mentors, generates ideas and manages budget.
- Partners with account leaders to achieve client and company results.
- Partners with engineering on product development – designs and costing.
- Manages/oversees freelancers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field – design or illustration preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in design with an agency, or with a company that designs tangible products.
- Proven success delivering creative products on strategy and on time.
- Ability to interpret technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form.
- Ability to read and interpret creative briefs, safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals.
- 3+ years’ experience managing direct reports and teams – must love to lead in a casual (but fast-paced), fun, work environment.
- Outstanding communications and presentation skills.
- Solid understanding of, and experience in, the creative and production process.
- Cool under pressure and deadline driven.
- Stays abreast of latest design technologies.
- Highly proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop.
- MS Office proficient.
- Understanding of 3D programs a plus.
This position is managed by Suzi Starosta.